Indian Man Gets Electrocuted At His Shop Report

3422 views   0   2   0   Embed

lilgeorge

3883 Videos . Published on Oct 28, 2019
Category :

Sad

Info :

Two people received an electric shock while moving furniture at a shop. While the shopkeeper was unable to move, a bystander grabbed a plank of wood to remove the man from the source of electricity.

According to the source, the shopkeeper died

 

Tags :

Man India Shop

Please login or signup to comment


fuxwitit247 5 months ago

Looks like some space just opened up at the local flea market....


blacksfarsuperior 5 months ago

Quick break his arms????

lusty-phool 5 months ago

LOL he's trying to make dude let go of whatever is shockin him


gimmieasmallslice 5 months ago

Damn, that's sad. Why was he moving the equipment while it was plugged up?


rustyben911 5 months ago

he suppost to take in currency not live currant


money123 5 months ago

High school football coach tom brady


shoc2006 5 months ago

got deep fried, arms broken AND his shop destroyed. he must have survived final destination part 1 through 5.


lilgeorge 5 months ago

Crazy