Make Money on your videos read more      

Got Em Shook: Medical Studens Run For Their Lives After Sparks Started To Fly


Dikid
2863 Videos
Dec 12, 2018
1027 views

Students fled away when an electrical fire erupted in a canteen at
Guizhou Medical University in south China on Tuesday (December 11)

The dramatic video shows loud and bright sparks exploding at the far end
of the canteen, immediately scaring all the students causing them to
flee the room.

According to reports, the sparks were caused by a short-circuit in the electrical wiring.

Embed: