Man Finds His Wife And Her Lover Dead From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning After Having Sex In Garage Report

8928 views   0   0   0   Embed

Dikid

3425 Videos . Published on Jul 13, 2018
Category :

Cheaters

Info :

"A husband in New Jersey came home on Monday night to find his wife
in the garage with another man who was dead from what seem to be carbon monoxide poisoning, a report says. Kahali Johnson, discovered the two inside a running car just before 9 p.m.
Law enforcement sources told the station that his wife, Tamika Hargrave,
41, was allegedly having sex with the other man, age 56, when they both
passed out and died." - NewYorkPostVery unfortunate story and I hope the husband had nothing to do with their death. This is the exact type of things that happen when you violate your marriage vows.

 

Tags :

Please login or signup to comment